Experience Linkando live. Register now!

The climate of the conversation is much more decisive for the success of a meeting than factual arguments. Ten tips for managing the relationship network.

An article in CIO Magazine by Jürgen Renfer

At first, a meeting seems to be primarily about the matter at hand. Nevertheless, the conversation about a factual topic can be intensively co-determined by feelings. Communication models assume that the relationship between the factual and relationship components can be compared to an iceberg: around 20 percent appears directly at the factual level, while the other 80 percent takes place covertly in the relationship area. However, this part requires a great deal of attention if the meeting is to be successful. Here are ten tips ... 

Read more here