Playbooks for Partner Meetings
Every meeting with partners is an investment. Maximize your success with our Meeting Experience Boosters.
Use Linkando to increase channel revenue and partner engagement.
As a channel director, you spend enormous amounts of money to acquire digital partners. You invest in onboarding and education programs, PRMs and expensive channel incentives. And what comes after that? Do you already have a similarly high level of digitization for your partner meetings?
Use Linkando for your partner meetings with their salespeople and managers and improve your channel performance:
Sales meetings with partner sales
Reviews for partner program goals and business plans
Onboarding meetings for new partners
De-escalation of channel conflicts
Regular review of partner satisfaction
Increased share of total sales
Improved partner forecast
Based on Linkando customer surveys
We make channel meetings a growth driver:
Accelerate your channel, achieve scalability and compliance, save time and money.
best practices in Channel Meeting Playbooks and use them as guides and templates for efficient online meetings with channel reps and management.
Never again have a partner conversation without a plan or outcome, no matter who is talking to the partners.
Plan an agenda and the optimal appointment sequence for each business transaction.
Plan hybrid channel events, roundtables and other formats.
Provide templates for emails, content, and call logs.
Prepare guidance and recommended questions or answers for your partner managers.
Add interactive decision-making and feedback options to meetings to achieve engaging dialogue with partners.
Define the expected outcome of the meetings and provide recommendations to respond to partner objections.
Conduct channel meetings more efficiently with engaging, interactive features delivered right within your familiar meeting solutions.
Amaze your customers with top-notch, interactive conversational skills and get the results you want.
Control the flow, questions and notes in prompter mode invisible to your partners. Or use the guest mode and share the app directly and transparently with all participants.
Have agreement to program terms and business plans logged directly on screen.
Take conversational notes and engage the partner interactively.
Plan the follow-up meeting together and choose the appropriate template directly.
At the end, have the meeting success evaluated and send the meeting minutes automatically.
Tip: Can also be used on-site for hybrid meetings via QR code.
Manage all meeting processes efficiently and traceably, in accordance with your policies and guidelines, of course.
The one-stop shop for your team and anyone who needs access to meeting data and results.
- A central portal for your meeting playbooks.
- Find past meetings, participants, and their minutes in a legal and privacy compliant manner.
- Schedule teamwork appointments based on previous meetings.
- Manage the meeting calendar, integrated with Microsoft Outlook or Google Suite.
- Organize working groups and schedule regular meetings such as QBRs.
- Use the Analytics dashboard to understand and improve trends and usage.
- Integrate meeting data and results with Microsoft 365, your PRM, or other business apps
Every partner meeting is an investment.
With Linkando you maximize your revenue.
"We increased the average revenue contribution of our SaaS resellers by 25% thanks to our improved partner onboarding playbooks"
- Create consistency and set standards for your digital partner sales.
- Make your success more predictable and reduce the risk of surprising meeting outcomes.
- Identify channel champions who are getting the best results and let their example follow.
- Provide new employees with a ready-made blueprint for success to achieve immediate success.
- Improve partner interaction and identify genuine resale interest faster.
- Amaze your partners with unique, professional online conversation or event facilitation.
- Create more engaging dialogue with partners throughout the partner lifecycle.
- Save time and money by making business planning more efficient and avoiding unnecessary review deadlines.