Playbooks for Sales Meetings
Every customer meeting is an investment. Maximize your success with our Meeting Experience Boosters.
We turn sales meetings into growth drivers:
Accelerate your business, achieve scalability and compliance, save time and money.
Capture proven best practices in Sales Meeting Playbooks and use them as guides and templates for efficient online meetings with prospects and customers.
Never again have a customer meeting without a plan or outcome, no matter who is talking to the customer.
- Plan your meeting agenda and structure your meeting processes per business case.
- Add content, invitations, meeting minutes, and wrap-up templates.
- Include instructions for speakers and questions to ask.
- Add decision-making and feedback options to the meeting flow to emphasize the need for customer engagement.
- Define the expected outcome of the meeting and provide recommendations to respond to client objections.
The In-Meeting app, running inside Zoom, MS Teams, or other video conferencing tools, gives you and your participants real-time access to the content of a meeting playbook or an individual meeting you've prepared.
Amaze your customers with top-notch, interactive conversational skills and get the results you want.
- Control flow, questions and notes in prompter mode invisible to your customers. Or use the guest mode and share the app directly and transparently with all participants.
- Have agreement to terms and consulting obligations logged directly on the screen.
- Take notes of conversations and engage the customer interactively.
- Plan the follow-up meeting together and choose the appropriate template directly.
- At the end, have the meeting success evaluated and send the meeting minutes automatically.
- Tip: Can also be used on-site for hybrid meetings via QR code.
Meeting Central is the place where all your meeting information is collected. Your results can be linked to other business tools you use.
The one-stop shop for your team and anyone who needs access to meeting data and results.
- A central portal for your meeting playbooks.
- Find past meetings, participants, and their minutes in a legal and privacy compliant manner.
- Schedule teamwork appointments based on previous meetings.
- Manage the meeting calendar, integrated with Microsoft Outlook or Google Suite.
- Organize working groups and schedule regular meetings such as QBRs.
- Use the Analytics dashboard to understand and improve trends and usage.
- Integrate meeting data and results with Microsoft 365, your CRM, or other business apps.
Every sales meeting is an investment.
With Linkando, meetings contribute to your company's success:
"Our close rate improved by 30%, thanks to a structured engagement process with prospects and as negotiations continued."
- Create consistency and set standards for your digital sales.
- Make your success more predictable and reduce the risk of surprising meeting outcomes.
- Identify sales champions who get the best results and let their example follow.
- Provide new sales reps with a ready-made blueprint for success to hit the ground running.
- Improve customer interaction and identify genuine buying interest faster.
- Amaze your customers with unique, professional online conversation management.
- Create a more engaging dialogue with customers throughout the sales process.
- Save time and money by making meetings run more efficiently and avoiding unnecessary follow-up appointments.