Every formal meeting is an investment. Maximize your success with our Meeting Experience Boosters.
Use Linkando to carry out formal meetings efficiently and in a legally secure manner.
As a board member or managing director, you are liable for the legally compliant execution of formal meetings. The effort involved is enormous. You invest in contracts, insurance policies and expensive consultants. Where do you find potential savings? Do you already have a high level of digitization for your formal meetings?
Use Linkando for your formal meetings with boards, investors or employees and reduce your overhead costs:
Executive Board, Advisory Board and Supervisory Board meetings
- Board and committee work
Annual general meetings and investor meetings
meetings of business-critical staff positions
Staff meetings and town hall meeting
Cost saving for meetings
Time saving for board members
We make formal meetings efficient and safe:
Shorten meetings, achieve legal certainty and compliance, save time and money.
Capture proven best practices into formal meeting playbooks and use them as guides and templates for efficient online meetings with shareholders and investors.
Never again formal meetings without preparation and great hustle, no matter how short notice they became necessary.
- Plan an agenda and optimal appointment sequence for each formal meeting.
- Provide templates for emails, content, and call logs.
- Prepare guidance and recommended questions or answers for your boards and supervisors.
- Add interactive decision-making and feedback options to your meetings to achieve binding decisions within your committees.
- Define the expected outcome of the meetings and provide recommendations to respond to participant objections.
Conduct formal meetings more efficiently with engaging, interactive features delivered right within your familiar meeting solutions.
Amaze your participants with top-notch, interactive conversational skills and get the results you want.
- Control flow, questions, and notes invisibly to your participants in prompter mode. Or use the guest mode and share the app directly and transparently with all participants.
- Have votes and elections conducted online directly on screen.
- Take notes of conversations and engage your shareholders interactively.
- Plan the follow-up session together and choose the appropriate template directly.
- At the end, have the meeting result evaluated and send the meeting minutes automatically.
- Tip: Can also be used on-site at hybrid meetings and assemblies via QR code.
Manage all meeting processes efficiently and traceably, of course in accordance with your bylaws and applicable laws.
Fully integrated with your existing business tools.
The one-stop shop for your team and anyone who needs access to meeting data and results.
- A central portal for your meeting playbooks.
- Find previous meetings, participants and their protocols in compliance with the law and data protection.
- Schedule teamwork appointments based on previous meetings.
- Manage the meeting calendar, integrated with Microsoft Outlook or Google Suite.
- Organize working groups and schedule regular meetings.
- Use the Analytics dashboard to understand and improve trends and usage.
- Integrate meeting data and outcomes with Microsoft 365, your digital data room, or other business apps.
Every formal meeting is an investment.
With Linkando, you reduce your costs and ensure legal compliance.
"Because we have the assurance that everything is legally compliant, we run our assemblies hybrid. We save dozens of hours of our board members' time."
- Create legal certainty and set standards for your formal meetings.
- Schedule your committee work digitally or hybrid and reduce the risk of surprise meeting outcomes.
- Provide new employees with ready-made meeting concepts to be immediately efficient.
- Improve interaction with employees and shareholders and create transparency and active participation.
- Amaze your investors with unique, professional meeting management.
- Create a more engaging dialogue with all stakeholders on business-critical issues and projects.
- Save time and money by running meetings more efficiently and avoiding unnecessary follow-up appointments.